AwesomeWare Surround Soundbar supports 3 Wired or Wireless Play Modes
- Bluetooth Mode: Supports almost all Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices. If there is a call coming in when Bluetooth Mode is on, it will automatically switch to "Call Mode" for hands-free calls with the built-in MIC.
- Line in Mode: You can enjoy music from the devices connected to the sound bar by an audio cable.
- TF Card Mode: Plays music files in the TF card.
- Power Supply: 5VDC
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-18KHz
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.2 x 2.4in
- Weight: 1.3LBS
- 1*AwesomeWare Sound Bar
- 1*3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1*RCA Cable
- 1*Remote Control
- 1*Charging Cable
- 1*User Manual
- When battery works below average 3.3V for more than 15 seconds, you will hear the warning tone "power off" and the sound bar for tv will shut down soon.
- When the LED light is off, the soundbar bluetooth might suggest the battery is run out and you need to charge the sound bar before use.
- Your TV should support analog output when it is connected with the TV speaker, otherwise you need an audio switcher.
Please contact us first if you have any questions. Thanks for your effort to improve our sound bar.
(as of 01/19/2018 at 6:19 UTC -
Buy From Amazon